Shakti Spa Electric V-Steam machine
The Shakti Spa Electric V-Steam Machine – Imagine there is a place in your home where you can go to be wrapped in warmth and steam, surrounded by the perfume of heated herbs. A place where you can dim the lights and both nourish and heal your female body. A place where you can honor her. With the Shakti Spa, you have everything you need to create that space.
How does the Shakti Spa help the vagina?
The Shakti spa works by bringing the healing benefits of the ancient time tested, healing ritual of sitting over gently heated herb infused steam to the modern woman.
The Shakti Spa works by detoxifying the skin and body with far infra red waves. These infra red waves radiating nurturing negative ions. The increased circulation from the gentle perineal steam it provides, stimulates blood flow, rejuvenates and increases circulation to the entire pelvis.
With the gentle herb infused steam, it renews, relaxes and yet tones the pelvic floor, labia, vulva and vagina by awakening powerful acupuncture points that activate a woman’s self healing potential for balance in her body and mind.
How does The Shakti Spa help the face?
The Shakti Spa provides moisture, restores and deep cleans face. Detoxifies, improves circulation, and leaves skin soft and radiant with the added nourishment of carefully selected herbs and flowers for the herb infused steam. This same steam supports and clears nasal passages restoring easy breathing. “as above so below”
- LED Status Indicator
- A controllable infrared light with its own control so you can run it with the light or without and the bioceramic disc radiating negative ions
- 3-in-1 Uses: pelvic steam, facial steamer and nose steamer
- Postpartum Support: decreases anal pressure, relieving anal pain, relief of perineal discomfort, postpartum perineal care
- Facial Steam Massage – Providing moisture and nutrition to the entire face
- Controllable Steam Volume: Low, High and Automatic
- Ergonomically Designed Soft-Urethane Cushion
- Built-in Automatic Shutoff (35 min.)
- Can be used with moxibustion steaming herbs and botanical hydrosols
5- 8 minutes after turning on the power button, the water starts boiling and will begin fumigation.
- Please check to make sure the equipment is clean and working properly.
- Fill the measuring cup with clean water and pour the water into the stainless steel container within the main body of the device. If the container is empty, pour approximately 50 ml of water. If you are adding more water, leave at least 5 mm from the top of the container. (The device may malfunction if water overflows from the stainless steel container.)
- Insert the ceramic disc and the herb pack plate in the herb container. Close the lid of the herb container and place it on top of the stainless steel container.
- Plug in the device and turn on the power switch. The power lamp will light up. Steam quantity is adjustable with “High/Low/Automatic” buttons. Steam will start to rise in 5-8 minutes. If you wish to begin hip fumigation without waiting, pour boiling water into the container and use the device a minute later.
- Press the ‘Lamp’ button, and far-infrared light will begin emitting, indicated by the red LED light.
- If the power is on but there is not enough water in the container, the safety device (bimetal) will start working and an LED lamp will light up accompanied by a warning tone.
- When the safety device (bimetal) is restored, the warning sound stops. If more water is supplied, the safety device (bimetal) will automatically switch off 3 minutes later.
- Press the power button to restart the device after the safety device (bimetal) switches off.
- Mount the seat onto the main body by connecting the holes on the seat bottom to the main device.
- The pointed part of the seat is the front side.
- If the seat is not properly connected to the main body, the seat may fall off, causing the user to fall and potentially sustain burns.
- Place the urethane cushion cover on the seat.
- If the cushion cover is not placed properly, you may feel discomfort while using the device or the cover may slip off and cause injuries.
- When the steam starts rising through the seat, remove your undergarments and lower yourself onto the seat.
- If the steam feels too hot even on low setting, you may wear thin cotton underwear or cover the seat with a thin layer of gauze
- Fill the measuring cup with clean water and pour the water into the stainless steel container in the main body of the device.
- Mount the smaller-sized cup for the face onto the main body of the device to begin.
- Enjoy the steam massage while keeping a safe distance from the device. (If you get too close to the device, you may sustain burns. Keep your face at least 20 cm away from the device.)
- You may experience loss of vision if you keep the far infrared ray lamp on during the facial steam massage.
- Please remember to turn the lamp off before beginning the facial steaming.
The Shakti spa serves as a 3 in 1 steamer: pelvic, facial and nasal
- Far infrared light setting which may strongly enhance its detoxification benefits.
- Three steam volume settings, Automatic, high, low
- Adjustable steam vent
- Built in timer with automatically turns the machine off after 35 minutes
- LED indicator light
- Comfortable ergonomic design with soft removable, washable seat cushion.
- One year warranty from manufacturer defects
- Rated to hold up to 300lbs, so goddesses of all shapes sizes can heal themselves.
Included in box:
- Electric Base (main body)
- Seat Column with removable washable urethane seat cushion
- Facial Sauna Cup
- Measuring Cup
- 15 Artemisia Moon Herbal Packets
- Sauna Skirt
- Bio-ceramic tourmaline disc, radiating negative ions
- Container for Herb Pouch and Tourmaline Disc
The Shakti Spa may help with the following conditions:
Please consult with your medical care provider about your unique condition
The V steam internally cleanses vaginal and uterine membranes by detoxifying, strengthening and toning reproductive organs and cleansing any unshed menses.
- Postpartum Care including relieving and healing tears and perineal discomfort
- Irregular, absent or painful menstruation
- Stagnant fertility conditions
- Endometriosis and PCOS
- Uterine Weakness
- Uterine Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts and Scar Tissue
- Decreasing anal pressure or pain
- Relief of perineal discomfort
- Provide moisture and nutrition to the entire face and nasal passages
|15 × 12 × 12 in