When: November 10-16th 2024 Where: Barbara Harris Conference Center 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH If you're hearing the call to go deeper, to enhance your skills, and to specialize in prenatal bodywork using the Arvigo techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, this is your invitation. Join Lisa Kelly in November 2024, on the serene shores of Otter Lake in Greenfield New Hampshire.
WHEN: October 2024 Dates TBA interest please email Lisa This is a hybrid training. There will be 8 hours of class time on zoom with Lisa to review anatomy and get to know each other prior to in person training time. These hours are split into 2 days about a week apart dates TBA
When: May 17th-May 24th 2024 Where: Tipi Village Eugene, Oregon If you're hearing the call to go deeper, to enhance your skills, and to specialize in prenatal bodywork using the Arvigo techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, this is your invitation. Join Lisa Kelly in May 2024, as she guides you through a journey of growth, confidence, and the creation of a meaningful prenatal practice
Become an Arvigo® Maya Abdominal Therapy Practitioner/ Arvigo® Institute sanctioned training with Lisa Kelly January 9th-14th 2023
DATES: Sat, 10-16 Feb 2024 WHERE: The wild coast of Coromandel Ohui Road, Opoutere 3691, New Zealand
This course is 3 Mondays November 20th, 27th and Dec 4th 11AM to 7PM EST. An introductory, yet deep dive in to Maya healing traditions passed on by Don Eljio Panti, with detailed teaching on digestive and reproductive health. Including holistic health strategies for selfcare care and healing
- Wednesday May 3rd, 2023 11:00am-7:00pm EST
- Wednesday May 10th, 2023 11:00am-7:00pm EST
- Wednesday May 17th, 2023 11:00am-7:00pm EST
Details on Pregnancy Schedule and Training HERE
DATES / TIMES: Dates : 8/8/23 – 8/12/23 in person + two 4 hour zoom sessions prior to 8/8
Prerequisite: Arvigo® Professional Care Training-Level 2
Skills Deepening Retreat for The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® Therapists that have attended Pregnancy Training: TBA
In this 4.5-day workshop in person plus one day zoon (hybrid) practitioners who have attended Conception, Pregnancy and Postpartum training we will be deepening and expanding their skills in Arvigo® Therapy for the pregnancy and postpartum period and enriching wisdom from our multicultural lineage of Wise Women Wisdom.
Practitioners will have the opportunity to refine their Professional Care and pregnancy techniques and be introduced to advanced bodywork techniques to support pelvic balance & health, including reproductive and postpartum recovery. We will also explore advanced clinical issues that many clients are experiencing as well as the effects of trauma in the body and how to support those who are experiencing the short and long term effects.
Additionally, practitioners will be given the opportunity to discuss their best client outcome and their most challenging.
- Professional Care skill refresher
- Pregnancy Care skills review
- Additional techniques and cautions in prenatal massage therapy
- Spiritual healing in the preconception and postpartum period
- Moxibustion and Mother Roasting applications
- Understanding modern birth practices to understand how they effect clients wellbeing and recovery
- Introduction to Vaginal Ecology/microbiome (evening offering)
- Spirit Gate Naval cupping to remove cold (evening offering)
- The Dangers of cold and how to identify cold invasion
- Introduction to Postpartum closing wraps
Retreat style with meditations and self healing processes with free time to enjoy the lake and retreat center
- Come away refreshed and renewed to bring a deeper understanding to better assist your clients in the childbearing year
Arvigo® Professional Care Training
36 hour advanced course for becoming a professional Arvigo® Practitioners
- Professional Care Training- Level 2
This 5.5-day workshop is designed for the practitioner who has completed an Arvigo® Self-Care Training and now wants to advance their education theory and bodywork practice to provide both the anterior and posterior protocols to clients. In addition to addressing basic anatomy and physiology of the abdomen, structural alignment of the hips, sacrum, herbal and nutritional support will be addressed. Open to licensed health and hands on care practitioners who have completed Self-Care—Level 1. Successful completion of this workshop allows a Practitioner to move on to Further Advanced Trainings.
Prerequisites: Arvigo® self-care is a prerequisite of this professional training.
Class fee includes:
- Professional care manual
- Your name and practice listed as a Professional Practitioner of the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy on the www.arvigotherapy.com website after this intensive training.
- This Training includes both the anterior and posterior work as taught by Dr. Rosita Arvigo. No other training is required to be competent in the complete sequence. You will be listed as a profession Arvigo Practitioner on the Arvigotherapy.com site.
- Expert hands on, professional and spirit centered training with Lisa Kelly exactly the way this work was taught to her. Lisa trained under the direct tutelage of Rosita Arvigo for professional training and certification training in 2007 and 2008 and has been practicing Arvigo® as taught by Rosita work full time since in additional to practicing full time since 1987.
*In the rare instance the Institute or Teacher cancels the class a full refund or transfer to a future class is provided. The Institute and/or the Teacher reserve the right to cancel any class up to 14 days prior to the class start date.
Student Cancellation: Should a student need to cancel up to 14 days prior to the start of class, a full refund less $100 will be issued. Cancelling less than 14 days prior to the training, the student may transfer funds to another class taught by the same instructor.
We know what a large investment this training is in time, money and travel. Read what Arvigo Alumni are saying about training with Abigail and Lisa