WHERE: The Guest House @ Riven Rock Ranch
390 Hermann Sons Road
Comfort, TX 78013
DATES / TIMES: Dates : 2/1/23 – 2/5/23 in person + two 4 hour zoom sessions prior to 2/1
ZOOM DATES/TIMES: MON 1/16 10:00am-2:00pm EST and MON 1/23/23 10:00am-2:00pm EST
IN PERSON DATES/TIMES in Comfort, Texas: Wed. 2/1/23 arrival 3pm – 8pm, Thu 2/2 – Sun. 2/5 9am – 5:30pm GMT with 90 minute lunch breaks
Instructors: Lisa Kelly, LMT and Abigail Reagan, LM
Tuition: Save $100 *Early registration tuition* is paid in full by
12/7/22 12/14/22 $1,750.
$1850 tuition after 12/7/22 (lodging not included)
$950 deposit due with registration, balance due by 1/1/23
Save an additional $200 by registering for both Professional Care and Pregnancy Care training held immediately following by 12/7/22
Location: The Guest House, A spacious, hilltop 5 bedroom home on the grounds of Riven Rock Ranch. Riven Rock Ranch, perfectly situated in charming Comfort, Texas, is a picturesque 206-acre estate that captures the spirit of its native surroundings with unrivaled views of he Texas hill country, featuring 1-mile of private Guadalupe riverfront.
390 Hermann Sons Road
Comfort, TX 78013
Meals: Dinner the first night in included in tuition. Other meals are on your own. Coffee/teas/water and healthy snacks are included. There is a full kitchen on site. You are welcome to bring your own lunch to eat there. Information on restaurants and grocery stores in the area will be provided after registration.
Arvigo® Professional Care Training
36 hour advanced course for becoming a professional Arvigo® Practitioners
- Professional Care Training- Level 2
This 5.5-day workshop is designed for the practitioner who has completed an Arvigo® Self-Care Training and now wants to advance their education theory and bodywork practice to provide both the anterior and posterior protocols to clients. In addition to addressing basic anatomy and physiology of the abdomen, structural alignment of the hips, sacrum, herbal and nutritional support will be addressed. Open to licensed health and hands on care practitioners who have completed Self-Care—Level 1. Successful completion of this workshop allows a Practitioner to move on to Further Advanced Trainings.
Prerequisites: Arvigo® self-care is a prerequisite of this professional training.
Class fee includes:
- Professional care manual
- Your name and practice listed as a Professional Practitioner of the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy on the www.arvigotherapy.com website after this intensive training.
- This Training includes both the anterior and posterior work as taught by Dr. Rosita Arvigo. No other training is required to be competent in the complete sequence. You will be listed as a profession Arvigo Practitioner on the Arvigotherapy.com site.
- Expert hands on, professional and spirit centered training with Lisa Kelly exactly the way this work was taught to her. Lisa trained under the direct tutelage of Rosita Arvigo for professional training and certification training in 2007 and 2008 and has been practicing Arvigo® as taught by Rosita work full time since in additional to practicing full time since 1987.
Details on Pregnancy Schedule and Training HERE
Prerequisite: Arvigo® Professional Care Training-Level 2
Skills Deepening Retreat for The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® Therapists that have attended Pregnancy Training: TBA
In this 4.5-day workshop practitioners who have attended Conception, Pregnancy and Postpartum training we will be deepening and expanding their skills in Arvigo® Therapy for the pregnancy and postpartum period and enriching wisdom from our multicultural lineage of Wise Women Wisdom.
Practitioners will have the opportunity to refine their Professional Care and pregnancy techniques and be introduced to advanced bodywork techniques to support pelvic balance & health, including reproductive and postpartum recovery. We will also explore advanced clinical issues that many clients are experiencing as well as the effects of trauma in the body and how to support those who are experiencing the short and long term effects.
Additionally, practitioners will be given the opportunity to discuss their best client outcome and their most challenging.
- Professional Care skill refresher
- Pregnancy Care skills review
- Additional techniques and cautions in prenatal massage therapy
- Spiritual healing in the preconception and postpartum period
- Moxibustion and Mother Roasting applications
- Understanding modern birth practices to understand how they effect clients wellbeing and recovery
- Introduction to Vaginal Ecology/microbiome (evening offering)
- Spirit Gate Naval cupping to remove cold (evening offering)
- The Dangers of cold and how to identify cold invasion
- Introduction to Postpartum closing wraps
Retreat style with meditations and self healing processes with free time to enjoy the lake and retreat center
- Come away refreshed and renewed to bring a deeper understanding to better assist your clients in the childbearing year
*In the rare instance the Institute or Teacher cancels the class a full refund or transfer to a future class is provided. The Institute and/or the Teacher reserve the right to cancel any class up to 14 days prior to the class start date.
Student Cancellation: Should a student need to cancel up to 14 days prior to the start of class, a full refund less $100 will be issued. Cancelling less than 14 days prior to the training, the student may transfer funds to another class taught by the same instructor.
We know what a large investment this training is in time, money and travel. Read what Arvigo Alumni are saying about training with Abigail and Lisa